Mother Divine Public School Rohini Admission Criteria 2018-19
DRAW OF LOTS
VENUE : NURSERY WING BRANCH
B-9, Sector- 3, Rohini, Delhi – 85
Date : 28.2.18 (Wednesday)
Time : 2: 30 P.M.
1. You are urged to come without your ward and incase of nuclear families one parent may attend the draw of lots.
2. Kindly carry the receipt of the registration form of your ward.
|Commencement of admission process||27.12.17 (Wednesday )|
|Commencement of availability of registration forms||27.12.17 (Wednesday) to 17.1.18 (Wednesday)
(Between 8:00 am to 2:00 pm)
|Last date of submission of registration forms||17.1.18 (Wednesday)|
|Date of display of 1st list of selected Candidates along with waiting list (if any)||15.2.18 (Thursday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by
written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list till
|16.2.18 (Friday) to 20.2.18 (Tuesday)|
|Date of display of 2nd list of selected candidates along with waiting list (if any)||28.2.18 (Wednesday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the Second list till||01.3.18 (Thursday) to 07.3.18 (Wednesday)|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||15.03.18 (Thursday)|
|Closure of admission process||31.3.18 (Saturday)|
Note: Date of draw of lots (if required) will be displayed on the school notice board/school website.
Registration forms are available at:
- SCHOOL WEBSITE: www.motherdivineschool.com
- MAIN BRANCH – G-31, SECTOR-3, ROHINI, DELHI-85
- NURSERY BRANCH – B-9, SECTOR-3, ROHINI, DELHI-85
Admission Criteria For Pre-School (2018-19)
|0 km – 8 km||80 Points|
|Above 8 km||70 Points|
|Siblings (Real Brother/Sister only)||20|
Availability Of Seats For Pre-School (2018-19)
|CATEGORY||PERCENTAGE||NUMBER OF SEATS|
Documents to be attached (Photocopy of the documents only, original to be brought at the time of verification of documents):-
Birth Certificate (Self attested copy)
Proof of residence:
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child. Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
Proof of Sibling (If applicable): Latest Fee Slip.
- Age Eligibility: Ward should be 3+ as on 31st March 2018.
- Parents should get their child admitted in the school by the last date fixed for admission, failing which they shall Forfeit their right of admission and the seat shall be given to the next eligible child.
- Registration does not Guarantee Admission of your Ward.