Nalanda Modern Public School Burari Delhi – 110084
Admission Criteria For Pre-School Class During Academic Session -2020-21
Instructions and Criteria for Admission to Entry Level Classes Nursery, Prep, Class I Session 2020-21 For General Category (Open Seats)
The number of vacancies in the Entry Level classes is as follow
|NURSERY||Total Number of Seats||260|
|75% Seats for General||195|
|25% Seats for EWS/DG Category||65|
|PREP||Total Number of Seats||119|
|75% Seats for General||119|
|25% Seats for EWS/DG Category||Nill|
|I||Total Number of Seats||81|
|75% Seats for General||81|
|25% Seats for EWS/DG Category||Nill|
Age Criteria for Entry Level Classes is as follows
|Class||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|For Pre-School (Nursery)||03 years as on 31st March 2020||Less than 04 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.|
|For Pre-Primary (KG)||04 years as on 31 March 2020||Less than 05 years as on 31 March of the year in which the admission is sought.|
|For Class 1st||05 years as on 31 March 2020||Less than 06 years as on 31 March of the year in which the admission is sought.|
Points At Nalanda Modern Public School Burari
|Candidates residing within 0 to 1 km distance from the school||70|
|Candidates residing within 1 to 3 km distance from the school||60|
|Candidates residing within 3 to 6 km distance from the school||55|
|Candidates residing above 6 km distance from the school||50|
|Siblings (With reference to real sister or brother only)||20|
|Ward of Alumni||05|
|Single girl child||05|
Criteria of Neighborhood for selection of candidates for admission in Pre-School class (Nursery) during the session 2020 – 21.
- Admission shall first be offered to students residing within three kms distance of the school. However, admission shall first be given to all siblings residing with 3 kms.
- In case of vacancy, candidates residing within 03 to 06 kms of the school shall be offered admission. However, siblings falling in this category shall be admitted first.
- Students residing beyond 06 kms shall be admitted only in case the vacancies remain unfilled after considering all the students within 06 kms area. Siblings in this category shall be admitted first.
In case the number of applications in any category are more than the seats available in the category a draw shall be conducted for admission of students against the number of available seats.
- In case of siblings, the application must be accompanied by self – attested photocopy of the students Identity Card (both sides) or photocopy of the fee payment receipt of the sibling students.
- In case of ward of Alumni/staff of the school, self-attested photocopies of class X of XII certificate & mark sheet on case of alumni and photocopy of identity card issued by the school in case of staff of the school.
EWS & DG Catergory: The school shall not process the admission of EWS/DG Category students. The D.O.E. will process the application online for admission in schools as per the guidelines.
Age: As per D.O.E Order the child should be at least three (03) years old as on 31st March of the year for admission in Pre – School. The child should at least be three (03) years old as on 31st March 2020.
- Standardized registration forms shall be available at the fee counter of the school on all working days from 29th November 2019 to 10th January 2020 between 8:30 am to 1:00 pm on payment of Rs. 25/- only.
- The filled in forms should be deposited in the Admin office of the school between 8:30 am to 1:00 pm on all working days. The last date for deposit of application form for registration shall be 15th January 2020 up to 1:00 pm.
Document Required AT Nalanda Modern Public School Burari
- Self – attested photocopy of the computerized birth certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Self – attested copy of (any two) of the following documents
- Ration Card issued in the name of the parents (Mother / father having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or of his / her parents.
- Voter I – Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/ MTNL Bill/ Water Bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhar Card / UID Card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Self – attested photocopy of the identity Card (both sides) or fee receipt showing the admission number of the sibling category, in case of sibling category.
- In case of Alumni category, self-attested photocopy of the certificate & mark sheet of either of the parent for class X or XII.
Nalanda Modern Public School Burari Admission Schedule
|Uploading the criteria and their points in the module of the Department at the link mentioned at point No. 7||28/11/2019 (Thrusday)|
|Commencement of admission process and availability of forms||29/11/2019 (Friday)|
|Last date of submission of application forms in schools||27/12/2019 (Friday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats||10/01/2020 (Friday)|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats.||17/01/2020 (Friday)|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected children (including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||24/01/2020 (Friday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any by verbal interaction regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list||27/01/2020 (Monday ) to 03/02/2020 (Monday)|
|The date for displaying the second list of children (If any)(including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||12/02/2020 (Wednesday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any by verbal interaction regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list.||13/02/2020 (Thrusday) to 19/02/2020 (Wednesday)|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||06/03/2020 (Friday)|
|Closure of admission process||16/03/2020 (Monday)|
More Info: nalandamodernpublicschool.com