New Green Field School, Alaknanda, New Delhi Scheme for Admissions to Pre-school (Nursery) 2020-21
Registration for admission to Pre-school (Nursery) for academic session 2020-21 shall be made online for the convenience of the parents of the children seeking admission. Payment of rupees Twenty Five(Rs. 25/-) as registration charges shall have to be made while submitting hard copy of the registration form along with requisite documents.
The number of vacancies for the academic session 2020-21 is as under :
|Total number of seats||110|
|Students belonging to disadvantaged Group and EWS Category||28|
|Management Quota seats||17|
|Staff Quota seats||03|
|Number of open seats available for General Category||62|
Criteria for preparation of merit list (General Category) shall be based on point system. The points shall be awarded on the following basis :
|Neighbourhood/ Distance factor (0 to 8km)||50|
|Parent Alumni of the school (Class XII pass only)||20|
|Sibling studying in school||20|
|First born child/ Girl Child||10|
If there is tie on points scored by the candidates, selection shall be made on the basis of draw of lots.
Information regarding Nursery Registration (General Category )2020-21 The Registration for admission to Nursery class for the Academic session 2020-21 shall be open from 29th November 2019 to 27th December, 2019. Registration will be done online through school’s website. The last date for submission of Hard copy of Registration form filled online and payment of registration fee of Rs.25/- shall also be 27.12.2019 upto 2 p.m. only.
The minimum age for Nursery is 3 years as on 31.03. 2020 i.e. born on or before 31.03.2017. Upper age limit is 4 years as on 31.3.2020. A printed copy of the online submitted form, together with self attested copies of the documents mentioned below be deposited in the office of the school along with prescribed registration fee within the prescribed time limit. The office shall remain open for deposit of Registration forms on all working days from 9 a.m. to 12 noon except on 27.12.2019 when forms shall be accepted upto 2 p.m.
- To check the list of eligible candidates visit the school’s website on 10.01.2020 after 4 p.m.
- The details of points scored by the child who had applied in accordance with the scheme shall be available on the school Website by 17.01.2020 after 4.00 p.m.
- Draw of lots for preparation of first list shall be held on 22.01.2020. at 11.00 a.m.
- First List of selected candidates and also the waiting list shall be displayed on the school’s Website on 24.01.2020 after 4.00p.m.
- Written queries of the parents shall be resolved on 27th January to 03rd February 2020 from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon. The parents may visit the school during specified time only.
- Draw of lots for the second list if required shall be held on 10.02.2020 at 11.00 a.m. in the school campus.
- Second list shall be displayed on 12.02.2020 after 4.00p.m
- Written queries of the parents shall be resolved on 13th February to 19th February 2020 from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon. The parents may visit the school during specified time only.
- Draw of lots for the third list (if required shall be notified on the school website)
PLEASE NOTE :
- Do not use symbols like – / or ‘ or “ or : or ( etc. while filling the form online as these symbols cannot be accepted by the software.
- Fill up the form completely before taking a print out.
- Incomplete form/ documents shall stand rejected.
- Non-deposit of form print out and prescribed fee and documents will mean non-participation in the admission process.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VERIFICATION
Copies of Documents to be submitted along with hard copy of the form submitted online :
- Birth Certificate (self attested copy)
- 2. Photographs of the child and parents (passport size).
- 3. Proof of residence – ration card/ voter I-card / Adhaar Card/ Passport/ Domicile certificate/Electricity bill/ MTNL bill/ Registered Rent Deed
- 4. Proof of Sibling – latest fee slip and photocopy of student’s I-Card.
- 5. Proof of Alumni –Sr. Sec. Board Certificate. (self attested copy)
- 6. Affidavit in support of first born (male child).
- Admission shall not be granted if the information given at the time of online registration is found
to be incorrect.
EWS and Disadvantaged group : Only children sponsored by the Directorate of Education shall be offered admission.
Distance Chart incorporating colonies covered is enclosed and shall be the basis for award of points on account of Neighbourhood/Distance factor. The distance chart has been prepared with the information available on www.rome2rio.com and shall not be subject to challenge.