New Green Field School Saket Nursery Admission Criteria 2020-21
Scheme for Admissions to Pre-school (Nursery) 2020-21
Registration for admission to Pre-school (Nursery) for academic session 2020-21 shall be made online for the convenience of the parents of the children seeking admission. Payment of rupees Twenty Five (Rs.25/-) as registration charges shall have to be made while submitting hard copy of the Registration form alongwith requisite documents.
The number of vacancies for the academic session 2020-21 are as under
|Total number of seats||180|
|Number of seats earmarked for
students belonging to disadvantaged
group and EWS Category etc
|Management Quota seats||27|
|Staff Quota seats||6|
|Number of open seats available
for General Category
Criteria for preparation of merit list (General Category) shall be based on points system. The points shall be awarded on the following basis
|Neighborhood/ Distance factor||60|
|0 – 08 Km||60|
|8 Km onwards||50|
|Sibling studying in school||20|
|Parent Alumni of the school (class XII pass only)||10|
|First born child/ Girl Child||10|
If there is tie on points scored by the candidates, selection shall be made on the basis of draw of lots. The date and time of draw of lots for general category shall be available on school website www.ngfssaket.com on 20.01.2020 and shall also be displayed at the school notice board.
Information regarding nursery Registration (General Category )2020-21 The Registration for admission to Nursery class for the Academic session 2020 – 21 shall be open from 29th November 2019 to 27th December, 2019. Registration will be done online through school’s website. The last date for submission of Hard copy of Registration form filed online and payment of Registration fee of Rs.25/- shall also be 27.12.2019 upto 2 p.m. only.
The minimum age for Nursery is 3 years as on 31.03.2020 i.e. born on or before 31.03.2017. Upper age limit is 4 years as on 31.3.2020. A printed copy of the online submitted form, together with a self attested copies of the documents mentioned below be deposited in the office of the school along with prescribed registration fee within the prescribed time limit. The office shall remain open for deposit of Registration forms on all working days from 9 a.m. to 12 noon except on 27.12.2019 when forms shall be accepted upto 2 p.m
- The names of the children with details of points scored by each child who had applied in accordance with the scheme shall be available on the school Website by 10.01.2020.
- To check the list of eligible candidates visit the school’s website on 13.01.2020 after 4 p.m.
- Draw of lots for preparation of first list shall be held on 23.01.2020 at 11 a.m.
- First List of selected candidates as also the waiting list shall be displayed on the school’s Website on 24.01.2020.
- Written queries of the parents shall be resolved on 27th January to 3rd February 2020 during 9.00 am to 12.30 pm. The parents may visit the school during specified time only.
- Draw of lots for the second list if required shall be held on 11.02.2020 at 11 am in the school campus.
- Second List shall be displayed on 12.2.2020 after 4 pm.
- Written queries of the parents shall be resolved on 13th February to 19th February 2020 during 9.00 am to 12.30 pm. The parents may visit the school during specified time only.
- Draw of lots for 3rd list (if required) shall be notified on 05.03.2020 at 11 a.m.
- Third list of selected children shall be displayed on 06.03.2020.
PLEASE NOTE :
- Do not use Symbols like – / or ‘ or “ or : or ( etc. While filling the form online as these symbols cannot be accepted by the software.
- Fill up the form completely before taking a print out.
- Incomplete form/ documents shall stand rejected.
- Non-deposit of form print out and prescribed fee and documents will mean non-participation in the admission process.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VERIFICATION
Copies of Documents to be submitted alongwith hard copy of the form submitted online :
- Birth Certificate (self attested copy)
- 2. Photograph of the child (passport size).
- 3. Proof of residence – ration card/ voter I-card / Adhaar Card/ Passport/ Domicile certificate/ Electricity bill/ MTNL bill/ Registered Rent Deed
- 4. Proof of Sibling – latest fee slip.
- 5. Proof of Alumni –Sr. Sec. Board Certificate. (self attested copy)
- 6. Affidavit in support of First born .
Admission shall not be granted if the information given at the time of online registration is found to be incorrect. EWS and Disadvantaged group : Only children sponsored by the Directorate of Education are offered admission and this scheme of admission is not meant for this category.
Distance Chart incorporating colonies covered is enclosed and shall be the basis for award of points on account of Neighborhood/Distance factor. The distance chart has been prepared with the information available on www.rome2rio.com and shall not be subject to challenge