OPG World School Dwarka Nursery Admission Guidelines 2020-21
Please contact the School Office:
OPG World School, Sector 19 B, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075 Ph: 011-45909090 Email: email@example.com
Admission for 2020-21 will begin as per the guidelines of DOE.
Please check with the School/website for the updates.
Schedule for Admission process to Pre-School (Nursery) for General Category for the session 2020-21
|Schedule of Admission process to Nursery for General Category for session 2020 – 21
|Sale of Registration form
||29 Nov 2019
|Last Date of Submission
||27 Dec 2019
|First List of applicants
||24 Jan 2020
|Second list of applicants
||12 Feb 2020
|Date of closure
||16 Mar 2020
Admission Criteria 2020-21
|Admission Criteria 2020 – 21
||Neighbourhood: 0 – 10Kms
||Neighbourhood: Beyond 10Kms
||Sibling studying in this school (real brother or sister)
||OPG WORLD SCHOOL
Admissions open for the year 2019-20 from Classes Nursery – XI, Kindly check the admission Schedule and the criteria
- Incomplete Registration form will be rejected without any communication.
- Please submit attested copies of the following documents along with the form:
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Medical Fitness / Inoculation Certificate by a doctor.
- Proof of residence
- Transfer certificate from the Previous School.
- Proof of transfer, if any, (In case the parents have been transferred in the last academic session)
- In case of admission to Class II or above, please enclose photocopies of the last year Progress Report Card.
- The school buses ply on the specific routes only.
- Please note that due to limited number of seats, it will not be possible to admit all those who apply.
- Admission is confirmed only after submitting the required copies of certificates at the time of admission and verification of the same with the originals.
- In case of foreign nationals, the following documents need to be submitted at the time of registration.
- Copy of Residence Proof
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Student Visa
- A letter from the embassy stating the details of the child’s parents/guardian under whose custody the child will be in.
- All disputes related to admissions under New Delhi jurisdiction only.
Note: Please read the rules and regulations clearly before submitting the form.
OPG World School Dwarka Sector 19 B New Delhi – 110075 Ph: 011-45909090 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: Interested applicants may send their resume to the HR Department at: email@example.com