Paul George Global School Alaknanda Criterion for Nursery Admissions 2020-21
The admission shall be made on the basis of fixed parameters and points as given below:
|Neighbourhood||Upto 8 Kms||70|
|Beyond 8.1 Kms||50|
|Single Parent (Widow/Widower/Divorced single parent only)||10|
For Pre-School (Nursery): Less than 04 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought (Children born from 1st April 2016 to 31 st March 2017)
For Pre-Primary (KG): Less than 05 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought. (Children born from 1st April 2015 to 31 st March 2016)
For Class-1 st : Less than 06 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought. (Children born from 1st April 2014 to 31 st March 2015)
Registration for the applicants shall be exclusively online :
- Registration shall only be considered complete provided if the registration number is generated and the registration charges of Rs. 25/- is paid. However, registration charges once paid shall not be refundable under any circumstances.
- Applicant shall get the printout of the receipt in which registration number is printed.
- It is mandatory to upload the documents wherever it is essential during the time of online registration.
- Duplicate registration shall automatically be cancelled.
Essential Documents Required:
The applicant(s) shall produce the requisite documents in original at the time of verification along with a set of Self Attested photocopies. Admission to the school is subject to verification of the documents listed below;
FOR ALL APPLICANTS;
Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation/Govt. Authority with the name of the child mentioned on the certificate.
FOR ALL APPLICANTS;
Proof of residence (Minimum 2 out of the following)
- Ration card/Smart Card issued in the name of parents (mother/father having name of the child.)
- Domicile certificate of child or his / her parents.
- Voter Identity Card / EPIC of any of the parents.
- Electricity Bill / MTNL Telephone Bill / Water Bill / Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhar Card / Unique Identity Card in the name of any of the parents.
FOR SIBLING – A copy of the Fee Bill issued by the school for the Academic Session 2019-2020.
Scheduled Time Line
|28/11/2019 (Thursday)||Uploading the criteria and their points in the module of the Department|
|29/11/2019(Friday)||Commencement of admission process and availability of forms|
|27/12/2019 (Friday)||Last date of submission of application forms in schools|
|24.01.2020(Friday)||The date for displaying the first list of selected children (including Waiting List) (along with marks allotted under point system)|
|27.01.2020 (Monday) to 03.02.2020 (Monday)||Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list.|
|12.02.2020 (Wednesday)||The date for displaying the second list or candidates (If any)
(including Waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point
|13.02.2020 (Thursday) to 19.02.2020 (Wednesday)||Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list.|
|06.03.2020 (Friday)||Subsequent Iist of admission, if any|
|16.03.2020 (Monday)||Closure of admission process|