R.D. Rajpal School Dwarka Admission Schedule And Criteria 2020-21
Schedule of Admission
|Commencement of Admission Process & Availability of Application forms for admission||29th November 2019 (Friday)|
|Last date of availability & Submission of Application forms||27th December 2019 (Friday)|
|First list of provisionally selected applicants & wait list||24th January 2020 (Friday)|
|Second list of provisionally selected applicants & wait list||12th February 2020 (Wednesday)|
|Subsequent List of admission, if any||6th March 2020 (Friday)|
|Closure of admission process||16th March 2020 (Monday)|
|Neighbourhood Distance ( Aerial radius )||Points|
|0 to 10 kms||60||60|
|10.1 to 12 kms||40|
Details of Seats
|EWS / DG||25%||60|
Essential documents required
Self-attested photocopies of the following documents are required to be submitted:
- Birth Certificate of the child issued by the Municipal Corporation or equivalent authority.
- Residential Proof (Any one)
- Ration Card issued in the name of the parents (mother / father having name of the child)
- Domicile certificate of child or his / her parents
- Voter Identity card of any of the parent
- Latest electricity bill / MTNL telephone bill / Water bill in the name of any of the parents
- Aadhar card / Passport of Mother / Father / Child issued by the Govt. of India
- Court registered Rent agreement in the name of Mother / Father
- For Sibling – Copy of Fee receipt issued by the school for the academic session 2017-18
- For First Born Child – Affidavit certifying the same if the child has no elder sibling.
Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected without any intimation.
Age criteria for Admission
- Nursery – 3 Years as on 1st April of the current Academic Session.
- Pre-Primary – 4 Years as on 1st April of the current Academic Session.