Rishabh Public School Mayur Vihar Admission Criteria 2020-21
Rishabh Public School we have a policy of giving admission of all deserving candidates from all sections of our society irrespective of social status, religion, community or sex.
Age Criteria (as per Directorate of Education Order dated : 18-12-15)
Pre-School: 3 & less than 4 years on 31st March 2020 ( born between 01-04-2016 to 31-03-2017
Pre – Primary: 4 & less than 5 years on 31st March 2020 (born between 01-04-2015 to 31-03-2016)
Rishabh Public School Mayur Vihar Admission Schedule
Admission Schedule for Pre-School & Pre-Primary (Entry Level) Session : 2020-2021 General Category
|Commencement of availability of registration on form||29-11-2019|
|Last date of submission of registration form||27-12-2019|
|Display of the first list of selected candidates including waiting list||24-01-2020|
|Resolution on of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list. (From 09:00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.)||27-01-2020 to 03-02-2020|
|Second list of selected candidates. (if required)||12-02-2020|
|Closure of admission process||16-03-2020|
Rishabh Public School Mayur Vihar Admission Criteria
Cost of Registration form is Rs25/-
Attested photocopies of the following documents are to be enclosed:
- Birth certificate issued by competent authority (original to be deposited at the time of admission).
- Documents valid as proof of address.
- Ration card issued in the name of parents(Mother /Father having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the Parents.
- Electricity Bill/MTNL Telephone Bill/Water Bill/Passport in the name of any of the parent or child.
- Aadhaar Card/UID Card issued in the name of any of the parents