Santa Maria Integrated Learning Environment Vasant Kunj Nursery Admission Session 2020-21
Santa Maria is an un-aided Christian minority institution that is well known for its inclusive policies and practices. It is a preprimary, co-educational school where every class has children with special needs or who are financially challenged. Parent need to be aware of the above before seeking admission to the school.
|Age Eligibility:||Child should be born between|
|Nursery :||1st October 2016 – 30th September 2017|
|KG :||1st October 2015 – 30th September 2016|
|Prep :||1st October 2014 – 30th September 2015|
No private transport: Since the school does not have a wide road in front of it children are not allowed to walk or use
private transport to school. All children have to use the school bus. The school has a set bus route.
Seats are equally divided between girls and boys to enable a 50:50 ratio
- Registration forms will be available from 29th November 2019 at school and online. Last day to submit the filled forms is 27th December, 2019
- Filled in registration forms along with photocopies of relevant documents will be accepted at the school office between 8.30 am to 12.00 am till 27th December,2019.
- School Prospectus is available for Rs 250/-. There is no compulsion to buy a prospectus. The cost of registration form without the Prospectus is Rs 25/-(nonrefundable).
- Documents to be attached along with the registration form
- Proof of residence: A photocopy of Elector’s ID card/Passport/Electricity bill/Telephone bill*/Aadhar card*
- An attested photocopy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation.(Kindly bring the original certificate for verification)
- Children applying under minority quota must produce relevant/supporting documents. Staggered points are given to children from the minority community.
- First list of selected children (including waiting list) will be out on 24th January, 2020.
- Resolution of queries of parents in the first list will be done from 27th January to 3rd February 2020.
- Second list of selected children (including waiting list) will be out on 12th February, 2020.
- Resolution of queries of parents in the second list will be done from 13th February to 19th February 2020.
- Subsequent list of admission, if any will be out on 6th March, 2020. Admission process will be closed on 16th March 2020.
- Registration form should be filled and submitted with relevant documents.
- Application forms with incomplete or false information will be rejected
- Proof of residence will be verified.