Shriram World School Dwarka Admission Schedule And Criteria 2018-19
For Academic Session 2018-19
ShreeRam World School welcomes you to the Pre-School Admission process for the Academic Session 2018 – 19.
|Age Eligibility||3+ as on 31 March 2018|
|Number of Seats||Total Seats||144|
|General Category (75%)||108|
|EWS / Disadvantaged Group (25%)||36|
Shriram World School Dwarka Criteria
|EWS & DG Seats||Apply online on the site of Directorate of Education|
|General Category||Neighbourhood Criteria As Per DOE Guidelines|
Criteria for Selection:
Admissions shall be made on point scale based on school specific criteria without any discrimination of Caste/Religion/Region etc. The points shall be distributed as per the following neighborhood and sibling parameter:
|0 to 8 kms||70|
|Above 8 kms||60|
|Siblings studying in same school||30 points|
Age Limit: For admission in the Pre-school(Nursery), Pre-Primary(KG) and Class-1, the minimum age for admission in this class shall be three years, four years and five years respectively by 31st March 2018 for admission in academic session 2018-19.
- Online Registration form is available on the school website: www.ShreeRam.in
- The candidates can register their names at the admission counter of the school on all working days from 27th December, 2017 to 17th January, 2018 between 8.30 a.m. and 1.00 p.m. on payment of Rs.25/- only.
- The filled in forms should be deposited in the office of the school upto 17th January, 2018, till 1:00 p.m. on all working days.
- The filled in application form should contain the attested photocopies of the documents as specified in the Government order.
- Ration card / Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of the Child);
- Domicile certificate of the child or of the parents;
- Voters I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parent;
- Electricity bill/ MTNL telephone bill/ Water bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or child;
- Aadhaar Card/ UID Card in the name of any of the parents;
- Self attested photo copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Self-attested photocopy of the identity cards (both sides) or fee receipt showing the admission no. in case of sibling category.
- The admission shall be made without any discrimination of caste/religion/region etc. by the admission committee under the Chairmanship of the Headmistress and assisted by the Primary In charge.
- No interview or interaction shall be held with the candidates or the parents.
|Uploading the criteria and their points in the module of the Directorate of Education||26th December, 2017 (Tuesday)|
|Commencement of admission process||27th December, 2017 (Wednesday)|
|Commencement of availability of application forms for admission||27th December, 2017 (Wednesday)|
|Last date of submission of application forms in the school||17th January, 2018 (Wednesday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under open seats||1st February, 2018 (Thursday)|
|Uploading the marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under Open Seats till||8th February, 2018 (Thursday)|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected Candidates (including Waiting List) (along with marks allotted under point system)||15th February, 2018 (Thusday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any,(by written/Email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list||16.02.2018 (Friday) to 20.02.2018 (Tuesday)|
|The date of displaying the second list of candidates (if any) (Including Waiting List)(along with marks allotted under the point system)||28th February , 2018 (Wednesday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any(by written Email/verbal instruction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list||01.03.2018 (Thursday) to 07.03.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Subsequent List of admission, if any||15th March , 2018 (Thursday)|
|Closure of admission process||31st March, 2018 (Saturday)|