South Delhi Public School Defence Colony Admission Process And Criteria 2020-21
South Delhi Public School
(Recognised and Affiliated to C. B. S. E)
D-Block, Defence Colony, New Delhi-110024
Tel. : 47633333
Web : www.southdelhipublicschool.com
E-mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for parents regarding admission to Pre – School : Session 2020-21 (For General / Open Seats)
|Total No. of seats available||80|
|Total No. of seats to be filled from the children of economically weaker section of society and
disadvantaged group (25% of total seats)
|Total No. of seats to be filled from the children of staff quota (5% of total seats)||4|
|Total No. of seats to be filled from the children of Management quota (20% of total seats)||6|
|Total No. of seats to be filled from open seats (50% of total seats)||40|
Admission criteria : The admission to open seats shall be made only on the basis of fixed parameters and points prescribed as under:
Note : The minimum age of the child should be 3 (Three) & maximum 4 (Four) years as on 31.03.2020. Further the age relaxation of upto 30 days may be granted at the level of heads of School in the maximum as well as minimum age limit for Pre School
Schedule of admission process:
|Distribution of Registration Forms||29 Nov, 2019 to 27 Dec, 2019|
|Acceptance of filled up forms||Till 27 Dec, 2019 upto 4.00 PM|
|Display of list of selected candidates according to criteria|
|First / Waiting List||24 Jan, 2020 (Friday)|
|Resolution of queries, if any (written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points in first list||24 Jan, 2020 to 11th Feb, 2020|
|Second List, if any||12 Feb, 2020 (Wednesday)|
|Resolution of queries, if any (written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points in second list||12 Feb, 2020 to 5 Mar, 2020|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||6 Mar, 2020 (Friday)|
|Closure of admission process||16 Mar, 2020|
The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the School’s Notice Board.
List of documents to be produced by the parent at the time of admission / registration (Photocopies should be self attested)
- Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation
- Proof of residential address (Ration Card / Smart Card / Election Card / Aadhar Card /PAN Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Water Bill / Driving License /Lease Deed / Rent Agreement made six months prior to the submission of the application form)
- Medical certificate of the child.
- In case of sibling applicants : identity card / admission no. / latest fee bill of the sibling.
- In case of alumni of South Delhi Public School, School Leaving Certificate / Sr. Secondary / Secondary Board Certificate.
- The minimum age of the child should be 3 (Three) & maximum 4 (Four) years as on 31.03.2019
- If the information provided is found to be incorrect or false, the applicant shall be automatically debarred from selection process without any correspondence in this regard.
- Original documents will be required for verification at the time of Admission.
- No concession will be given except to EWS students.