St. Anthony’s Sr. Sec. School Hauz Khas Pre-School Admission 2020-21
- There will be no test or interviews of the applicants or their parents
- Preference will be given to Christian Community without prejudice to the School’s Constitutional right.
- Provisions of RTE Act on admissions are not applicable to Minority Schools.
Criteria for admission to Pre- School 2020-21
|CATHOLICS||Within the Archdiocesan defined zones||35|
|OTHER CHRISTIANS||Within 0 – 3 Kms||20|
|NEIGHBOURHOOD||Above 2 and below 5 Kms||10|
|NEIGHBOURHOOD||Above 5 and below 8 Kms||05|
|ALUMNI||Completed Class XII||05|
|CHILDREN OF STAFF||05|
Forms for Pre-School admission will be available from the school website only (www.stanthonyschool.in) from 29 November, 2019 onwards as per the order given by Directorate of Education.
The completed forms with all the required documents must be submitted by the parents to the school office on 20, 21, 23 and 27 December, 2019 09:00 a.m. to 12.00 Noon. Children born between 01/04/2016 to 31/03/2017 only are eligible for Admission to LKG.
Registration Fee of Rs. 25/- passport size photographs of the child with parents must be given at the time of submission of form.
All documents mentioned below must be attached with the Application Form. Incomplete forms will automatically be rejected.
- Birth Certificate of the child from the Municipal Corporation with the name of the child incorporated.
- Baptism Certificate (for all Christians) Letter confirming membership from the Parish Priest for a Catholic and other Christians from the Pastor of the Church/Parish/Presbytery that you belong presently.
- Proof of Residence (such as Electors ID Card / Electricity bill/ Water bill of residence/MTNL Telephone Bill /Aadhar Card / Passport in the name of any of the parents or child).
- Two latest passport size photograph of the candidate with her parents.
- Proof of Alumni: Mark Sheet of Class XII (St. Anthony’s Sr. Sec. School, Hauz Khas).
- Proof for the siblings: Photocopy of the current year’s fee book and previous year’s report card.
Please Note: No Recommendation letters/ Telephone call will be entertained. The school reserves the right to reject application forms which are incomplete or with false information.
- Rent deed will not be considered as proof of residence.
- There will be no bus facility for the School students.
- Admission of EWS is not mandatory in Minority schools.
- Original Documents to be presented on the day you are called for verification /admission
- The names of the selected candidates will be displayed on notice board/school website on 04/02/2019 at 3:00 p.m.