George’s School Alaknanda Admission Schedule Pre-School (Nursery) 2019-20
St. George’s School, Alaknanda Pre-School Admission 2019-20
Forms Are Available From 15th December 2018 To 7th January 2019 (Except Sundays And Holidays) Between 9.00 Am And 1.00 Pm
For Pre-School (Nursery) The Child Should Be Born Between 01-04-2015 to 31-03-2016
St. George’s School, Alaknanda Admission Schedule Pre-School (Nursery) 2018-2019
|Commencement of admission Process||15.12.2018 at 9 am|
|List of All Different Categories (Christian Minority, Parent Alumni, Staff, Sibling, Special Need)||12.01.2019 at 3 pm|
|Date of Draw of Lots For General Category||21.01.2019 at 3 pm|
|The date for displaying the First list of Selected children||04.02.2019 at 3 pm|
|The date for displaying The Second list (if any)||21.02.2019 at 3 pm|
|Closure of admission process||31.03.2019|
Criteria for Admission to Pre School 2019-20
|Special Need Students (3%)||6|
Criteria for Neighbourhood
- Admission will be offered to students residing within 1 km of the school. In case the vacancy remains unfilled, students residing within 1 to 3 kms of the school shall be admitted.
- If there are still vacancies, then the admission shall be offered to other students residing within 3 to 6 kms of the school
- Students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 kms area.
If seats in the above category remain unfilled the same will be treated as general category and admission to these Seats will be on the basis of draw of lots.
No EWS Category for Minority Schools
St. George’s School
Alaknanda, New Delhi
Information Regarding Admission For The Academic Year April 2018 — March 2019
- It is very important that the application form be filled up NEATLY and legibly in ENGLISH in BLOCK letters. Please do not fold the form.
- Please do not write any prefix like Mr/Miss/Kumar/Kumari etc, before the name. Write the correct official name only (no pet name please). Please do not change names later on. Leave one space after every name
- Photocopy of the following documents are to be submitted along with the Form. No original documents to be given.
- Birth Certificate of the applicant child from Municipal Corporation/Local authority should be attached to the Application Form.
- Proof of residence (Passport/Voter I- Card/Electricity Bill/MTNL Telephone Bill/Water Bill/Aadhaar card/Ration card/Domicile certificate) –attach any one.
- Proof of sibling in St George’s school – (I card or diary front page).
- Only religious minority (Christian) Membership Letter from the concerned Church and no recommendation letter.
- Proof of Alumni of St George’s school (XII passing out Certificate).
- Proof of Disability (for special need children).
- School will not provide transport facility to Pre-school children.
- Documents once submitted in the school will not be returned.
- Last date of submission of completely filled up form is 7-01-2019 by 1 pm ONLY
- Incomplete registration forms or those with incorrect information automatically stand rejected.
- Any action to influence the admission procedure will go against the candidate concerned.
- The school does not accept any donations for admission. Parents should beware of third parties making false claims of procuring admission and collecting money on behalf of the school. If they enter into any transaction with such parties, they will be doing so at their own risk and the school shall not be responsible for it. The school will appreciate to know if there is any person or persons so that proper legal action can be taken against them.
- No telephonic enquiry about nursery admissions will be entertained.
- The draw of lots for the eligible candidates will be held on 21-01-2019 at 3 pm in the school.
- The list of successful applicants will be displayed on the school notice board as well as web site (www.sgs.edu.in) at 3 pm.as per details given below
|List Details||List Display Dates||Time|
|I List||04th February 2018||3 pm|
|II List (if any)||21th February 2018||3 pm|
- Instructions about checking of documents and fees payment will be displayed along with the list
Note: Changes if any will be applicable as per the specifications by the Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT, Delhi. The school will not be responsible in such a situation.