St. Michael’s Sr. Sc. School Pusa Road Pre-School Admission 2019-20 Registration Form for Pre- School
Registration For Pre-School @ St. Michael’s Sr. Sc. School Pusa Road
Parents/ Guardians are expected to read the following information before filling the form:
- Total Seats are : 40 ; Open Seats are 32 ( Normally 20 seats for male and 20 seats for female).
- Age: The child should be less than 4 years as on 31st March, 2019.
- No reservation for EWS category as per the decision of the Honorable High Court of Delhi on Minority Institutions.
- Only Practicing Roman Catholic candidates registered under Prasad Nagar Parish Zone will have preference in admission. Next preference will be given to other Practicing Christian denomination candidates within 0 to 5 km distance from the school. For all Christian denominations including Catholics both the Parents should be practicing Christians to avail the points under Christian category. The remaining seats if any will be for the general category based on the criteria given below:
|Neighborhood policy 50 Points (All Distance by road from the school)|
|Upto 5 Km||50 Points|
|Above 5 Km till 8 Km||45 Points|
|Beyond 8 Km||40 Points|
|School Staff ward||20 Points|
Short – listing will be done according to the above mentioned point system. There will be No Test or Interview of the Candidates.
- List of the selected candidates will be displayed on the School website on 4th February, 2019 at 8.00 p.m. To save paper and environment we will not display the result on the Notice Board.
- Both the Parents of the short listed candidates will be called for a limited interaction to verify the documents. Christian Parents are expected to know basic Catechism to prove that they are practicing Christians.
- School will not provide any transport facility to the students; it is the responsibility of the Parents to arrange safe transport facility to their ward.
- Every year to meet the standard establishment cost, the school fees may go upto 10 to 15%.
- Incomplete and erroneous/false information shall lead to automatic cancellation without intimation to the Parents and the school may take legal action and will not compromise with such applicants. Admission related disputes if any will be settled only within the jurisdiction of Delhi.
- School doesn’t entertain any mediators/agents making false promises for admission. The School management will not be held responsible for any such dealings. If anything of such sought happens kindly report the matter to the Principal.
Hard copy of the on-line filled in Application Form along with self attested Photocopies of the following relevant documents to be submitted at the school Office on all working days from 2nd January 2019 to 7th January, 2019 (from 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.), along with non refundable registration fee Rs. 25/- by cash. Registration will be confirmed only after submission of registration form along with the registration fee.
- Photograph of child along with both the Parents affix at appropriate place in registration form and on acknowledgement form.
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or Local self Government. (Apart from Birth Certificate a copy of Baptism Certificate and a letter from the Parish Priest is must for Christian Candidates)
- Proof of Residence (Voter ID/Adhaar Card/ Driving License)
- Proof for Sibling (Front and back side of Students ID card of Sibling)
- Proof for Alumni (Certificate issued from the School / Board of Class X/ XII) and a letter from Delhi Old Michaelite Association (DOMA).