St. Paul’s Pre-Primary School
C-3, SDA, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
Admission For Pre-School 2019-20
Application For Pre-School Are To Be Made
Only Through Online
From The School Website www.stpauls-delhi.com
|Commencement of online application.||15.12.2018 (Saturday) (10:00 a.m.)|
|Submission of application with supporting documents and
Acknowledgement slip (Monday to Friday – School working days) Registration Fee
|15.12.2018 to 07.01.2019
10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Rs.25/- (Bring exact amount)
|Closure of online submission of application||07.01.2019 (Monday) (1.00 p.m.)|
|Date for displaying the 1st list including waiting list)||04.02.2019 (Monday) (12:00 noon)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (only by email@example.com) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list||05.02.2019 to 12.02.2019|
|Date of payment of fees and closure of admission as per the 1st list||Date 06.02.2019 to 08.02.2019
Time – 9.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
|Draw of lots for second list for Boys (parent/guardian must be present)||Date 11.02.2019 (Monday)
Time – 2.30 p.m
|Draw of lots for second list for Girls (parent/guardian must be present)||Date 11.02.2019 (Monday)
Time – 3.30 p.m
|List of successful candidates in the draw held on 11.02.2019||Date 11.02.2019 (Monday)
|Date of payment of fees for candidates selected in the draw||12.02.2019 to 14.02.2019
Time – 9.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
|Date for displaying the subsequent list (if any)||15.03.2019 (Friday)|
|Closure of admission process||31.03.2019 (Sunday)|
OFFICE HOURS FOR PRE-SCHOOL ADMISSION FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS
(HARD COPY of both Application Form and Acknowledgement Slip):
Date: 15.12.2018 to 07.01.2019
Time: 10.00 a.m. – 01.00 p.m. (Monday to Friday- School Working Days)
Parents are requested to see our school website for more details including fee payment, draw of lots if any. For distance calculation we follow only www.googlemaps.com from St.Paul’s School to residence locality of the candidate.
Any queries may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Total seats in Pre-school-180. Admission criteria is given below:-
- Age: Child should be three years by 31 March 2019 are eligible for admission to Pre-School in the academic year 2019-20.(Born between 01.04.2015 and 31.03.2016)
- Christians : This school being an unaided minority school run by the Delhi Orthodox Syrian Church Society, all the Orthodox Syrian Christians fulfilling the age criteria will be admitted on producing the documentary evidence from their respective Parish Priest to this effect along with the application. Other Syrian Christians will also be considered
- Management Quota: 20% (36 seats)
- EWS and Disadvantaged groups: St. Paul’s School is an unaided minority Institution. Minority schools are exempted from the ambit of RTE.
- Staff Quota: 5% seats as staff quota for the children of employees of the school.
- Open Seats: The remaining seats, which are not covered under above categories will be allotted to those who obtain maximum points based on the parameters prescribed hereunder. The unfilled seats in the above categories will be added to the general category.
- If the number of candidates with the same points are more than the available seats, then a draw of lots will be taken to decide the eligible candidates.
Nursery Admission Registration 2019-20
Photocopy of the following should be attached along with the application:-(Produce the original at the time of admission)
- Municipal/Panchayat Birth Certificate shall be attached with the application. Hospital certificate will not be accepted.
- Proof of Residence
- Ration card/Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Proof of sibling (wherever applicable)- I.D card /Fee receipt copy
- Proof of Alumni (wherever applicable) – AISSCE certificate copy
- Orthodox Christians/Syrian Christians (wherever applicable)- Parish Vicar certificate
- Christian students shall attach the Baptism certificate
St. Paul’s School
C-3, Safdarjung Development Area,
New Delhi – 110016
Phone : 26511725, 26968984, 26534202
Fax : 26852929
E-mail : email@example.com