The Frank Anthony Public School Admission Criteria, Schedule, Guidelines
Online application form for registration to nursery class for the academic year 2019-20 will be available on this website (http://fapsnewdelhi.net ) as per the following schedule:
|Number of Seats Available||260|
|Registration Open||15th December 2018 to 7th January 2019|
|Age||3+ AS ON 31.03.2019 BORN NOT EARLIER THAN 1.04.2015 AND NOT LATER THAN 31.03.2016|
|Processing Fees||Rs.125/- (to be paid online|
|Declaration of Result (Eligible Candidates)||4th February 2019|
System generated printed registration forms duly completed along with the requisite documents should be submitted in the school office from 16th December 2018 to 8th JANUARY 2019 (ON ALL WORKING DAYS), BETWEEN 9.00 A.M. AND 12.00 Noon
Incomplete Registration Forms will not be considered for admission. Please enclose a copy of all the necessary support documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer for securing the points eligible to you at the time of registration / submission. No amendments will be entertained later.
Admission Criteria Adopted for 2019 – 20
|Anglo-Indian||Belonging to the Anglo-Indian Community||51|
|Christian||Belonging to the Christian Community||50|
|Neighborhood (Distance)||0 – 01 KM||20|
|01 – 03 KM||15|
|03 – 04 KM||10|
|04 – 05 KM||05|
|05 – 10 KM||02|
|Sibling||A child who has a sister or brother studying in the school||10|
|Alumni||Only those parents who have passed Class X or XII from our school and members of the Alumni Association.||10|
|First Child||The first born child of the parents||09|
Documents Required for admission
- Municipal Birth Certificate (Certificate issued by hospitals/affidavits will not be acceptable).
- Copy of Aadhar Card of the candidate
- Copy of Ration Card/Election Photo Card / Electricity Bill / MTNL Telephone Bill / Delhi Jal Board Bill / Aadhar Card of father for Address Proof.
- Letter from the Hony. Secretary of The All-India Anglo-Indian Association, Delhi Branch (For Anglo-Indians)
- Certificate from the Parish Priest or Pastor of their respective Church
- Baptism Certificate
- A copy of School Leaving Certificate or Board Examinations and Alumni Association Membership / Registration Number.
- Fee receipt/ copy of School I.D. Card / School Report Card of the Sibling.
- An affidavit attested by the SDM certifying the child is the first born of the parents.
Incomplete Registration Forms will not be considered for nursery admission. Please enclose a copy of all the necessary supporting documents attested by a Gazetted Officer. No amendments will be entertained later.