Venkateshwar Global School Rohini Admission Information For Pre-School 2020-21 Children born between 01.4.2016 to 31.3.2017 would be considered for admission in Pre-School.
|Total Seats in Pre-School||196||100|
SELECTION CRITERIA OF VENKATESHWAR GLOBAL SCHOOL
|Category A 0-10 Kms||50|
|Category B Beyond 10 Kms||30|
|Siblings ( no extra points for girl child and third sibling)||20|
|Girl Child/First Child||10|
Information regarding Selection criteria ( Open Seats)
- Neighborhood – Localities and areas will be considered on the basis of aerial distance.
- Siblings – Only real brother or sister of existing students of the school (VGS) will be considered. No extra points for girl child will be given in case of sibling. No extra points for third sibling.
- First Child:- Affidavit duly signed by both the parents (Affidavit to be submitted at the time admission only, in case the child is selected).
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR OPEN SEATS
|Criteria for Open seats|
|Admission shall first be offered to applicants securing highest points. In case the total number of candidates securing highest points exceeds the total number of open seats, the selection of the candidates shall be done by draw of lots ( Online) as per the schedule prescribed by DOE vide their notification No. F.DE.15(172)/PSB/2016/12671-81 Dated 13/11/2019.|
|In case of unfilled vacancies after accommodating all candidates with highest points, the vacant seats will be filled by the next highest point scorer and so on as per the given admission schedule.|
|Uploading the criteria and their points in the module of the Department.||28/11/2019 (Thursday)|
|Commencement of admission process and availability of application forms for admission. ONLINE||29/11/2019 (Friday) onwards till 27/12/2019 ( Friday (up to 04.00 pm)|
|Commencement of admission process and availability of application forms for admission. OFFLINE||29/11/2019 (Friday) onwards till 27/12/2019 ( Friday (up to 12.00 noon)|
|Last date of Registration and submission of application forms (online & offline )||27/12/2019 (Friday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats||10/01/2020 (Friday)|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of
the children who applied for admission under open seats
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (including Waiting List) (along with marks allotted under the given point system)||24/01/2020 (Friday)|
|Resolution of queries or parents. if any (by written/through email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list.||27/01/2020 (Monday) to 03/02/2020 (Monday)|
|The date for displaying the second list of candidates (If any) (including Waiting list) (along with marks allotted under the given point system)||12/02/2020 (Wednesday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list.||13/02/2020 (Thursday) to 19/02/2020 (Wednesday)|
|Subsequent List of admission, if any||06/03/2020 (Friday)|
|Closure of admission process||16/03/2020 (Monday)|
Original documents required at the time of Verification
(Only for selected candidates)
- Date of Birth Certificate of the child.
- Fee Receipt or Student’s identity Card in case of siblings (real).
- Affidavit for First born child by the Parents.
- Address proof (any one as allowed by the DOE) from the listed documents.
- Ration card/Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father) with the name of the child.
- Domicile certificate of the child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or the child.
- Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Any other, as allowed by the DOE.
Disclaimer : The above given information is subject to change which can be made by the DOE/Court of competent jurisdiction/Competent authorities.
EWS/DG admissions:- Admissions under the EWS/DG category are being processed ONLINE through Directorate of Education, GNCTD.
More Info: vgs.co.in