Venkateshwar Global School Rohini Admission Information FOr Pre-School 2019-20
(Children born between 01.4.2015 to 31.3.2016 would be considered for admission in Pre-School)
|Total Seats in Pre-School||194||100|
SELECTION CRITERIA OF VENKATESHWAR GLOBAL SCHOOL
|Category A 0-10 Kms||50|
|Category B Beyond 10 Kms||30|
|Girl Child/First Child||10|
Information regarding Selection criteria ( Open Seats)
- Neighborhood – Localities and areas will be considered on the basis of aerial distance.
- Siblings – Only real brother or sister of existing students of the school (VGS) will be considered. No extra points for girl child will be given in case of sibling.
- First Child:- Affidavit duly signed by both the parents (Affidavit to be submitted at the time admission only, in case the child is selected).
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR OPEN SEATS
|S.No.||(a) Criteria for Open seats|
|Admission shall first be offered to students securing 100 points. In case the total number of candidates securing 100 points exceeds the total number of open seats, the selection of the candidates shall be done by draw of lots ( Online) as per the schedule prescribed by DOE vide their notification No. F.DE15(172)/PSB/2016/29777-788 Dated 26/11/2018.|
|(ii)||In case of unfilled vacancies after accommodating all candidates with 100 points, the vacant seats will be filled by the next highest point scorer and so on.|
|Sl No||Particulars||Time Schedule|
|Uploading the criteria and their points in the module of the Department.||14/12/2018 (Friday)|
|Commencement of admission process and availability of application forms for admission. ONLINE||15/12/2018 (Saturday)|
|Commencement of admission process and availability of application forms for admission. OFFLINE||17/12/2018 (Monday)|
|Last date of submission of application forms||07/01/2019 (Monday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats till||21/01/2019 (Monday)|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of
the children who applied for admission under open seats
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (including Waiting List) (along with marks allotted under the given point system)||04/02/2019 (Monday)|
|Resolution of queries or parents. if any (by written/through email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list.||05/02/2019 (Tuesday) to 12/02/2019 (Tuesday)|
|The date for displaying the second list of candidates (If any) (including Waiting list) (along with marks allotted under the given point system)||21/02/2019 (Thursday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list.||22/02/2019 (Friday ) to 28/02/2019 (Thursday)|
|Subsequent List of admission, if any||15/03/20I9 (Friday)|
|Closure of admission process||31/03/2019 (Sunday)|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION
It would be preferable that the online form be filled.
You are advised to fill in only one form – either Online OR Offline, to avoid cancellation of both the forms.
- Please read this page completely and understand it before filling the Registration Form.
- The admission process would be as per the guidelines issued by the Department of Education from time to time. (Please refer to the disclaimer).
- Total number of seats in Pre School 194. [General category-107, EWS/DG – 48, Management Quota-39].
- The minimum age required for registration is 3 years and the maximum is less than 4 years as on 31st March, 2019. (Children born between 01.4.2015 to 31.3.2016 -both dated inclusive, are eligible for admission in Pre-School).
- Registration forms will be available online from Dec 15, 2018 onwards till Jan 07, 2019. Submit the details online and pay Registration Fee of Rs. 25/- as instructed. You will receive an acknowledgement mail with registration number and online payment details.
- Registration forms can also be collected from the School Gate & submitted to school w.e.f. December 17,2018 till Jan 07, 2019 between 9 am to 12 noon, except for Second Saturdays and holidays.
- No supporting documents are to be submitted along with the Registration Form as the same are to submitted at the time of verification only in case the child is selected.
- Verification of original documents supporting the information given in the registration form will be done only for applicants whose names would appear in the first or the second list, to be displayed on Feb 04, 2019 and Feb 21, 2019 (if required, in case seats are not filled by first the draw).
- In case of any query, kindly write an email to ” firstname.lastname@example.org” . email@example.com
Original documents required at the time of Verification (Only for selected candidates)
Date of Birth Certificate of the child.
- Fee Receipt or Student’s identity Card in case of siblings (real).
- Affidavit for First born child by the Parents.
- Address proof (any one as allowed by the DOE) from the listed documents.
- Ration card/Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father) with the name of the child.
- Domicile certificate of the child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or the child.
- Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Any other, as allowed by the DOE.
Disclaimer : The above given information is subject to change which can be made by the DOE/Court of competent jurisdiction/Competent authorities.
EWS/DG admissions:- Admissions under the EWS/DG category are being processed ONLINE through Directorate of Education, GNCTD.