Venkateshwar International School Dwarka Sector 10 Pre School Admission 2020-21
Guidelines For Admission
Admission In Pre School For The Academic Session 2020-2021
Guidelines And Procedure To Fill The Online Application Form
Registration will be considered only on the submission of online form
Forms will be available online from 29.11.2019 to 27.12.2019
General Instructions :-
- Kindly read all instructions carefully before filling the Registration Form.
- Refer to the detailed instructions carefully given under criteria below.
The Criteria for admission under open seats as per DOE norms for private unaided recognized schools as follows:
|1||Neighbourhood upto 15 kms
Neighbourhood beyond 15 kms
|4||Parent Alumni of School||10|
- A valid personal e-mail id and mobile number of the parents are required for the communication.
- Online One form per candidate is to be submitted.
- You must have the following documents with you at the time of applying for online admission, as these need to be uploaded with the application form
- Soft copy of color photographs in jpeg, jpg format (not more than 3 months old). The dimensions of the photo must be 100×80 pixels and digital size of each photo must be less than 20KB
- Candidate’s Father
- Candidate’s Mother
- Scanned copy of Municipal Corporation Birth Certificate of the candidate (Size :50KB)
- Residential Proof
- Copy of latest paid fee bill of the sibling, if studying in VIS (No information of cousin is allowed)
- Class XII certificate for Parent Alumni of VIS
- Children whose birth date falls between 1st April 2016 – 31st March 2017 are eligible for registration for the academic session 2020-2021
More Info: https://www.vis10dwarka.com/registration.aspx?enc=cGFnZT0zOA==