Vidya Niketan Public School Nanak Pura Admission Dates And Criteria 2020-21
|Uploading the criteria and their points in the module of the Department at the link mentioned at Para No. 7||28/11/2019(Thursday)|
|Commencement of admission process and availability of application forms||29/11/2019 (Friday)|
|Last date of submission of application form in schools||27/12/2019(Friday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open seats||10/01/2020(Friday)|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||17/01/2020(Friday)|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (including Waiting List) (along with marks allotted under point system)||24/01/2020(Friday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list.||27/01/2020(Monday) to 03/02/2020 (Monday)|
|The date for displaying the second list of candidates (If any) (including Waiting list). (along with marks allotted under point system)||12/02/2020(Wednesday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list.||13/02/2020(Thursday)to 19/02/2020 (Wednesday)|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||06/03/2020(Friday)|
|Closure of admission process||16/03/2020(Sunday)|
Fee Structure For New Admission
VIDYANIKETAN PUBLIC SCHOOL NANAKPURA MOTI BAGH NEW DELHI-110021
New Admission Fee Structure Session 2020-2021 Monthly Tuition Fees
|Nur. & K.G.||Rs.1750/- (monthly)|
|Cass 1st to Vth||Rs.1950/- (Monthly)|
|VI to X||Rs.2050/- (Monthly)|
|Student Fund||Rs. 50/- (monthly)|
|Computer Fee||Rs. 120/- (Monthly) (for I to XClass)|
|Smart Board Classes||Rs. 150/- (Monthly)|
|Annual Charges||Rs.500/- (Yearly)|
|Exam. Fee||Rs.1500/- (Yearly)|
|Activity fee||Rs. 500/-(yearly)|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 200/- (one time charge at the time of admission)|
|Development Charges||Rs.5000/- (one time charge at the time of admission)|
|Maintenance Charges||Rs.3500/- (one time charge at the time of admission)|
NURSERY ADMISSION NOTICE (2020-2021)
- Age 03 years as on 31st March, 2020.
- Registration forms may be obtained from the School.
- Reception on all working days between 9:00 am to 1:00 pm from 28th November 2019 till 16/March/2020.
- Last date of submission of application is 27th December 2019.
- E. W. S. Category /Disadvantaged asper Govt. Norms
- Registration is also open for classes KG to IX.
|For Pre-School(Nur)||More than 03 years and Less than 04 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.|
|For Pre-Primary(KG)||Less than 05 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.|
|For Class-I||Less than 06 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.|
Regarding documents valid as proof of address.
Some of indicative documents which can be considered as proof of residence of parents/child:
- Ration Card/Smart Card issued in the name of Parents (Mother/Father having name of child.)
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the Parents.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhaar Card/UID card issued in the Name of any of the parents.
Requirement of Document at the time of Admission
- Photocopy of all the documents
- Child Aadhaar card
- Photograph of child
- photograph of Parent
- Parents ID Proof
- Blood group
- Birth Certificate
- Medical fitness Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
Point System adopted by School Management Committee for Entry Level (Pre-School)
|0-1 km||80 Points|
|1-3 km||70 Points|
|3-6 km||60 Points|
|Single Parent||5 Point|
- 25% seat are reserved for EWS Category,
- 5% seats are reserved for Staff
There will be no screening test or interview for the child and the parents at the time of admission.
More Info: vnpsnanakpura.in